Delivery and Returns
All products ordered before 5pm will NORMALLY, be delivered the next working day (excluding weekends). Some products do have longer lead times; when this is the case we will advise you as to delivery.
Delivery is FREE for all account customers to most address in mainland United Kingdom.
A charge of £10.95 excluding vat is made for orders valued below £249.99 (excluding vat) to an address in mainland United Kingdom,
Addresses outside of mainland United Kingdom (that is Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scilly Islands) are charged delivery at a special rate. The price will start at £10.95 (excluding vat), but may be higher depending on the weight of the order and destination. If higher, we will contact you to confirm the delivery charge and you will have the option to cancel the order if you so wish. For large items such as desks, filing cabinets and chairs, and all orders over 250kg in weight, please contact us and we will confirm if any additional charge is due.
Please note that certain products such as Glass, Liquids and products containing Chemicals may be subject to a surcharge due to certain requirements on handling and delivery.
We do not deliver to any country other than the United Kingdom.
Delivery is made to the specified address only and will require a signature. Delivery cannot be made to any other location. If no one is available to sign for the delivery, a card will be left and the parcel will be returned to the carrier's depot. The card will provide instruction on how to retrieve your parcel. A second delivery attempt may be made at the carrier's discretion but otherwise the delivery will have to be collected from their depot. Please note that all deliveries are made between Monday and Friday, we do not deliver on Saturdays.
Damages and Returns
Goods arriving damaged or faulty will be collected free of charge for replacement or refund, but you must contact us with full details of the problem within 3 working days of receipt of the goods.
Items breaking or failing within their warranty period will be replaced or repaired subject to the manufacturer's warranty periods and procedures. Contact us with full details of your original order and we can advise on the best course of action according to your requirements.
We hope that you will be happy with your purchase, however, if you are not satisfied and require further assistance, please contact our sales team on 01452 720261
If you wish to return goods you must satisfy the following requirements:
1. Officecore must be informed immediately but, in any case, no later than 3 days from date of delivery.
2. Goods must be in perfect condition with original packaging intact (not written on).
3. Goods must be left for collection at your usual delivery point.
4. Officecore cannot be held responsible for any mis-prints or incorrect information of supplier products on our website, all products are described in good faith and as accurately as possible, officecore/nor its suppliers can take any responsibility for incorrectly described information.
It is Officecore’s normal policy to refund in full for goods returned under the above requirements. However, Officecore reserves the right to deduct up to 15% of purchase price to cover administration and/or freight costs.
- In the case of Third Party Collections, Not Required returns will attract a 20% handling charge.
- Goods returned with a credit value below £38.50, before handling charge, will attract an additional charge up to a total handling charge of £7.70.
- Where goods returned have a credit value greater than £38.50, a 20% handling charge only will apply.
- Additional charges where the 20% handling charge is below £7.70 will be consolidated and invoiced at month end.
- In the case of Third Party Collections , faulty / damaged product returned which is proven to be Not Required, will attract a £5.00 charge per item returned.
- In the case of Third Party Collections, where the consumer decides to keep the goods (referred to as an NTC - Nothing To Collect), a charge will be levied equal to the standard next day Third Party delivery charge.
- Food and beverages - non returnable
- Diaries and planners - not required return requests to be made by the 10th December of the year previous to the year to which such dated products relate.
- In the case of computer consumable products, Not Required returns will only be accepted within 15 days if the outer seal has not been tampered with in any way. If the Buyer returns such product(s) as faulty, it will only be granted a credit note if the manufacturer of such product(s) accepts that the product has not been misused, overloaded, incorrectly installed or incorrectly stored. In certain circumstances, the buyer must complete a faulty product evaluation form.
Unfortunately, if all of the above requirements have not been met, goods are not returnable and not subject to any refund.
Please note that, for health and safety reasons, food and beverage products are classed as nonreturnable.